Thinking of going Glamping in Somerset? We don’t blame you!
As one of the larger English counties, Somerset has stunning beaches, green countryside, woodlands, lakes & more, covering a wide range of landscapes & environments.
Somerset is an awesome place to stay, but why faff with the tent when you can take advantage of an incredible glamping site instead? As one of the UK’s favourite destinations for camping holidays it’s no surprise that Warren Farm Somerset has embraced glamping with open arms too.
Warren Farm Somerset has been offering Camping and Glamping in Somerset since 2011, so we have plenty of experience providing the perfect familiy holiday.
As one of the UK’s most popular spots for camping and glamping, it’s no surprise that the choice of glamping is fairly wide in Somerset, but if you’re looking for some Glamping in Cheddar Gorge then Warren Farm Somerset has you covered.
Each of our canvas lodges or wooden lodges has a ‘cosy feel’ to them that makes you relax into a slower, less stressful pace of life. They’re perfect for couples and families with young children, especially in summer.
The field area is designed with familiy holidays in mind, so it is a safe place for children to be able to explore and play. There is a well-equipped play area with wooden towers, swings, slides and two sand pits for younger children. There is also a selection of indoor and outdoor games that can be borrowed to help ensure your familiy holiday avoids any whining from the kids.
There’s so much to explore in this wonderful county including the well-known landmarks of Somerset, such as Glastonbury, Cheddar Gorge and Wells Cathedral.
Warren Farm Somerset isn’t far from any of them, so if you’re thinking of going Glamping in Somerset then check out our Accommodation page and see what we have to offer.
There’s something for everyone in this south-west corner of England.
Top 10 Things To Do When Glamping In Somerset
- Enjoy locally grown strawberries covered in cream
- Step back in time and explore the stunning stalactite caverns situated within the Cheddar caves
- Gaze at the stunning views across the open Somerset countryside
- Hike up through Cheddar Gorge and see if you can spot the infamous herd of feral goats
- Explore the Arthurian legends linked to Glastonbury Tor
- Experience a truly dark night followed by a gentle dawn from the comfort of one of our lodges
- It wouldn’t be family glamping without having some family fun with the kids at Cheddar Crazy Golf
- Climb the spiral staircase of Wells Cathedral to walk in the footsteps of Cathedral masons
- Enjoy an authentic Somerset glamping fire while you toast marshmallows, tell stories, sing songs or just stargaze
- Visit a traditional farm shop that has several attractions and their cream teas are a must!